Thursday, December 29, 2011

Infinium 2010

At long last I'm having some Infinium.

Beer log: right now
State: eating spaghetti, watching Luther

Infinium 2010
Amber and clear, big white head. Nose is lemony sour. Taste has a great jolly rancher sour and green apples thing going on. I'm even getting something like white grapes as well. The more I drink it I get something like a light smoke as well. The more I drink it, the more I like it. Not too dry and a quick end to the mouthfeel. Well put together, barely notice the 10% abv. 4 stars. The more it warms the more grain and cinnamon I get. Nice stuff from Sam Adams and Wiehenstephan.



2 comments:

HolzBrew said...

I've been wondering what this beer is all about. Looks like you dig it. I'll have to check it out.

As always, nice review.

The American Don said...

Agreed. This beer is very interesting. Already have the 2011, can't wait to crack it open.