Saturday, October 17, 2009

Live Blogging: Gordon Ale, Just what the doctor ordered

I'm sitting here watching FAMU on ESPN360 getting DRUGGED by South Carolina State. It's 35-13 at the half. Our conference is absolutley terrible, so we'll only get ONE (1) teeam inte playoffs. (Division 1 FCS football has playoffs baby). We lose this game, we are OUT! Black college football at it's most pitiful.

I just bought the entire set of Tequila Cazadores, but I'm holding off and sticking with the Oskar Blue's Gordon Ale. A high 4 star beer, with fantastic maltiness and balanced piney hops, straight out of the damn can. At 8.7% ABV, it will help me get through maybe some part of the third quarter. We keep losing like this game, and we're going.

And what's worse, we just finished doing our best chicken and watermelon routine while getting blasted by the Miami Hurricanes last week. Please let Georgia Tech whoop up on V-Tech. The DTSA can't handle many more losses.

I can't go too far b/c we have a beer dinner tonight at what the Houston Press feels is the best steakhouse in the city, Pappas Steakhouse. Lacing in with my Oktoberfest posts, we just stumbled upon a great coffeehouse with about 30 different craft beers on bottle. And they're big on having beer related events. NICE. Posts coming soon. Just as soon as I get my act together.

No comments: