Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Divine Reserve 12

Aaaaaaaaaaaand the race was on.  I managed to get about three six packs and a bomber today in the great hunt for Divine Reserve.  Of course, I'll be drinking this beer at every bar I can find for this weekend (assuming any makes it lasts that long).  Twitter was going crazy today with people more doing jokes about the beer than where to find it.

Beer Log: Right now
State: Watching the Russians screw it up on the balance beam, slight heartburn from the crawfish spaghetti

Saint Arnold Divine Reserve 12
Pours a somewhat murky ruby amber with a very thin head in my Old New Orleans Rum glass.  The beer tastes very caramel sweet with some  faint hops barely holding on.  I can say things like ruby, plum, raisin, and caramel, maybe a pinch of chocolate all in that order.  But what I can really say is that the beer is probably not all that ready yet for consumption.  I think I'll great out one say once every 6 months and see how it changes.


No comments: