Monday, January 19, 2009

Guess Who's Back

Yeah yeah I know, I have not been posting lately. When I got back from San Anton, I put some serious time in on studying for the PE Exam. Luckily, I'm still able to do some serious beering. Since my last post. I've hit another brewpub in San Antonio, and I must have another dozen beers I've reviewed since then, and some I have not reviewed. One of the best I did not review was Avery's Mephistopheles. Tastes of an imperial stout and a burning warming alcohol as it goes down. Certainly 4 Stars. Of the ones I did review, I think I've had the first of Rahr & Sons I rate as 4 star beers.

We're on our way to Washington, DC for the Obama Inaug and we'll try to squeeze in some good beer. I look forward to making our way back to DuClaw at the mall in Arundel Mills mall, the place where it all started. Looking on their website, they have about 20 different seasonals. I look forward to seeing how my palette has changed since I started reviewing beers. I hear there are a lot of specialty beers in honor of the new president. Got to love it.

There's a few brewpubs and beer bars in DC itself I've been dying to try, so we MAY slide over there some time on Wednesday. Then it's back home on Thursday morning. Holla.

No comments: