Sunday, January 20, 2008

Welcome To the Beer Brotha

Good evening to all in the Web 2.0. I'm sitting here just working the buzz of a fantastic Brown Ale, so now it begins.

In this blog, your boy the Beer Brotha will give reviews of beer, brewpubs, and breweries. I will utilize my witty prose to lace in the events of the day at the same time. I typically try to try one new beer a week, but it doesn't always work out. For one, I'm training for the Paris Marathon in April, so there will be month where I swear off drinking to keep from passing out in front of The Louvre.

My major rule that I routinely break is no more than 3 beers tasted in a normal session. You'll learn that I've gone up as much as 15, but then again, it was some English Bitter and my 2 yyear old nephew (by marriage) was acting a damn fool, so we had no choice but to do it all with nothing but some Fish and Chips to cleanse the palate.

I hope you enjoy the blog, and please comment and tell me how right I am for my various reviews. First up is what I did for my Winter Vacation, the lovely state of Maryland awaits.

No comments: